Monday, October 18, 2010

Pixie Cottage Friends...

Here I am doing one of those late night/early morning posts. This is what crafter's do when they can't sleep. At least this crafter anyways...
Here's card I made this past week for my friends over at the Pixie Cottage. This image is called "Cuddly Cute" by the very talented Alisa Ramirez.
I colored this cute stamped image with colored pencils.
The scene behind this adorable bear and his friends was made by using a sizzix leaf die and store bought flowers. How easy is that!! The grass was done with Martha Stewart's grass paper punch.
The paper you see is from Basic Grey and The Paper Studio.
Be sure to pop over to Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. Michelle has some beautiful new Pixie Cottage Stamps in stock. (I also bought my grass paper punch and Basic Grey Paper at Michelle's fabulous store! Do I sound like a fan or what!) Also if you leave a comment HERE at the Pixie Cottage Blog you could win a free stamp. You MUST leave your comment before Oct. 20th. So be sure to hurry!
Michelle is also giving away Blog Candy for the month of October on her personal blog Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. Michelle has the biggest heart! She is always giving away something!
Well it is 3:00 A.M. here in the south so I guess I will try to snooze. I hope you all have a wonderful week! I will be back later this week with another card. My daughter has her 31st. birthday this week.(HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!) So I will be working on her card. How is it that our children get older but we don't? That is amazing isn't it!LOL!
I have a few other projects in the works that are not just cards so I hope you will continue to check back with me from time to time to see what's new from the insomniac crafter!

OPPS! one more thing before I go...

I really want to thank everyone that has left comments lately. You have blessed my heart! I am a bit behind in my blog visiting. There has been so much "stuff" going on here. I will get by to see you all. Until then. ((Hugs)) and thank you!

And to the Pixie Cottage Gang LUV YA! and thanks for all of the sweet, kind, thoughts and wishes!

Congrats to my dear friend Joynana on her one year Blog anniversary!!!! You can see all of the beautiful cards Joyce has made HERE.

6 comments:

Kristel said...

That's a gorgeous card Pam! Looks really amazing!
Hugs Kristel

Tanya R said...

Your card is just perfect. Love the colors and those flowers are FAB.
Hugs
Tanya

Benzi said...

Pam, this is just too cute. Love that little guy surrounded by the sweet flowers. Awesome work, as usual. I just left you a comment on Pixies in Pencil and meant to be leaving it here. Duh! Please check my blog as I have left something for you under my post, 'Blogger Award'. Good to see you making your awesome cards. Hope all is well with you.

Anne said...

Your card is beautiful Pam!
Lovely colors and beautifully decorated =)

♥ It's a pleasure to know you Pam!! ♥

Hugs from Anne

Joynana said...

Girl you have really made another beautiful card. I really like this image and yu know how I feel about animals. But, teddy bears are cute. I love all of your embellishments and papers. Great Job. Thanks for the shout out. Yes, I am celebrating my 1st anniversary and with blog candy. Talk to you soon.

Risa said...

What a beautiful card! Your image is too cute and the background scene is fabulous Pam!
hugs
Risa:)
p.s. Happy Belated Birthday Wishes to your daughter and congratulations to the soon to be new mom!