Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Getting My Ducks In A Row...

Hi Everyone! I know it's been awhile since I have last posted. But I am getting back on track. Since I have stepped down from the Pixie Cottage DT I have gotten a bit side tracked doing a little bit of this and that. Mostly that!LOL! I love the Pixie Cottage gals and the company's stamps but you can't image all of the stamps I have not touched since I joined the team back when it had first started! Oh my heavens, it is a sin to let them all sit un-inked! So that is my plan, to use my un-inked stamps and my stock of cardmaking and scrapbooking supplies. If I don't I can't justify buying new stamps and supplies now can I? But then again, since when does that stop a stamping addict!
Today I have a card made using a stamp from one of my favorite stamp artists, Sandra Hammer from the Pixie Cottage. Isn't Hannah with her umbrella adorable? She goes perfect with the "Ducks In A Row" paper from October Afternoon. I LOVE October Afternoon. I used the same paper to do paper piecing. I colored the image with copic markers.
I will be back soon with something new to share. Thanks for stopping by!
Other Supplies: Martha Stewart Paper Punch, Cloud dies from Papertrey, Martha Stewart solid cardstock, Neenah Crest White

7 comments:

Kristel said...

This is a gorgeous card Pam! Looks wonderful!
Hugs Kristel

Cheryl of Sassy Cheryl's said...

Absolutely darling! I love the looks on those ducks faces!!! Beautifully colored.

Tanya R said...

You finally posted this Yeah!!!!!! This is one amazing card, love the incorporated ducks, and you paper pieced the umbrella with the perfect papers.
Hugs
Tanya

Carla aka scrappypug said...

This is absolutely adorable!

scrappinpeg said...

Awe this card is adorable. I love your little clip too. Great coloring. Hugs

Sharon said...

Hi Pam! Thanks for stopping by my blog with your lovely comment! You really made my day. I've been browsing your cards and I really love this one ~ those ducks are so cute and the paper piecing on the umbrella and boots looks great :)
Have a great day ~ Sharon

Mina said...

I have the same plan every now and again Pam, still havent managed it lol...stunning card, perfect mix of papers and colours for that lush image...its nice to see you back posting
Mina xxx